Thursday, June 30, 2011

Visit With the Marchbanks

After PCC, I went home with the Marchbanks. It was so nice to be able to spend a little time with them!
Here a some pictures of my visit...
Church on Sunday morning

Stephanie and Hailey, me and Cherie


At Denny's

This little girl is such a doll!

Downtown Porterville...so pretty!

I got my first caramel apple on Tuesday!! It was absolutely out of this world amazing!
Caramel, chocolate, and toffee...Mmmm...

Sis. Marchbanks bought us girls these little purse hooks...
Aren't they so cute?!

Cherie and me

I hadn't seen them in 6 months so I was missing them a lot! Now I'm back to missing them again, but we've made a lot of memories these past couple of weeks. I had such a good time! =)
I love you guys!

~Bethany~

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Awww Beth I miss you like crazy!! We had so much fun while you were here! Hopefully we can do it again! (And next time we'll get around to those smoothies and everything else....haha!)

Can't wait to see you again!! Love you so much!! :)

Total Pageviews