Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

We are in Northern California, visiting our grandparents and friends!
Here are some pictures :)

I <3 my Grandpa


On the 4th, we got up at 6 am to go hiking. The weather was perfect and we had a good time!

 Bald Rock


  

Squeeeeeeze :))


 Arabella and Elizabeth

 Nicole, Arabella, Elizabeth, and Hope

Tim fixing up the tri-tip


Dinner with the Bledsoes, the Flowers, and the Wakefields...
Tim, Tim, and my dad...together they are the funniest people on earth.
They said the goal was to get me on the floor, rolling with laughter.
It didn't QUITE happen, but I came close a couple of times. Haha!

Arabella and me

Nicole and Elizabeth

Oops...where's Austin?

Me and Tim

Watching fireworks 
This was the best 4th of July I've ever had! I got to spend it with people that I haven't seen in yeeears and we talked and laughed and ATE a ton!

Kellen and Austin 

And...Austin's foot. This wouldn't be complete without a foot.  
:)
So...my stomach muscles are really sore. I'm not sure if it's from the hike or from all the laughter. But whew...it's been fun!
~Bethany~

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Hey Tater Tot! I miss you!! ;)

Cyndi Kaye said...

OMW! Austin looks exactly like your grandpa! That's amazing.

I want to learn to shoot a gun. I want a small pink derringer. =)

Total Pageviews