Friday, June 3, 2011

Mexico Day at Pacific Coast Camp

We've decided to have a Mexican Day at PCC this year! I just got my outfit this week and I'm can't wait to wear it! It's a completely traditional Mexican outfit. I want to post a picture, but I can't. It has to be a surprise! 
If anyone would like to participate, it is going to be a lot of fun! Just wear something red, white or green. 


We are going to be doing this for the Wednesday NIGHT service. Bring your sombreros, mariachi suits, and tacos! Haha :D Of course, don't do anything too crazy to where it gets out of hand. Be modest. Use your brains! Follow the dress code rules, obviously...
...And have FUN!

**Leave a comment and/or vote on the sidebar if you plan on participating!

7 comments:

Cherie said...

You know I'm doing it!! Can't wait! :)

Chlo said...

Ooo sounds like fun waiting to happen! :) I'm in!

Love you girlies and can't wait to see you...and you girls missed out on horseback riding! lol

Chloee

Couture by Cassia said...

I'm readdyy:D it's going to b so much fun!!!

Couture by Cassia said...

I'm readdyy:D it's going to b so much fun!!!

Angelo said...

I would love to wear my Sombrero to PCC for Mexico day but I would have to wear it through the airport and I dont wanna get searched for something lol! I'll see if I can find something interesting to bring though!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Can I put you on the schedule to sing that night???

kendrick preston said...

Oh que bueno! I cant wait. I'll be there with my sombrero and listo para el fiesta. Its almost here cant wait to c yall. :-)

Total Pageviews