Monday, June 13, 2011

Update

 Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately...

Me, Rachel, Leea, and Nicole at Logan's Roadhouse

We stayed at Sis. Blatto's house Thursday night. She made fajitas and I'm telling you guys...American Mexican food is WAY better than actual real Mexican food! Of course, this is my opinion and does not reflect those of my family. But seriously, I've never had fajitas in Mexico. That is so American and Sis. Blatto's were the BEST I've ever had!

We went to Frazier Park on Saturday. We had a picnic and fed the ducks...

Me with the duck I "caught". Marvin said, "Five dollars to the first person that catches a duck!"
He didn't pay up, but I have to say...it is still a very satisfying feeling, doing something that the guys are too chicken to do.

Elias and his duck

Last night we had a bunch of the girls over for soup. The weather has been so weird this past week! We walked out of the house Sunday morning and it was sprinkling. So dreary!
Anyways, the girls came over after church and we had taco soup and played the Wii. So funny!
Leea playing on my phone

Tonight was baseball/soccer/volleyball night here in Burbank so we went to the park for that. Afterwards, we all went to the church for late-night prayer. It was really good!

2 comments:

Marvin C. C. said...

Beth haahaha the deal was done! we had to catch that gold duck the one running around, not the one your holding hahaha. But hey if you want it that bad i can buy you a caramel apple in trade for the 5 bucks lol! deal?

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Mmmm, that sounds wonderful. Lady Di's in Santa Clarita? Hahah! Just kidding....
Ok but seriously, you guys want to put down my accomplishment, but notice...I am the ONLY one that caught a duck!! UH HUH.

Bethany

Total Pageviews