Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pacific Coast Apostolic Family Camp in Ventura, California 2011 (Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!) The Wakefield's Point of View. Amen.

Pacific Coast Camp was amazing!! Something even more amazing is that I didn't even pull out my camera until Wednesday night. Thank God for the Marchbanks! Between them, I think there are about 1,000 pictures. So I am "borrowing" theirs. 
Elder Russell Frazier preached the day services and Missionary Brad Lambeth preached the nights. 
Both were fabulous!! Also, the special singing was pretty good, if I don't mind saying so myself. Har har. 

Stephanie and Nicole in the girls' dorm

Mexican Day! I did not get a picture of everyone that was wearing green and red, but here are the few that we took.....
Andrew, Coco, and Andrew



Me, Destiny, and Steph

Cassia

 Josh, Rachel (aren't they cute!?), me and Cherie

 Denae Abbott and the guys doing their thing

 PCC Choir

 Destiny and Steph

 In the cafeteria with the girls :)

The fellowship at mealtime was fabulous. What else is there to say? 
(Heh heh.....)

 Missionary Lambeth preaching Thursday night

Me and Cherie

Thursday night this man from Bell Gardens proposed to his girlfriend!! 
Again, I'm at a loss for words. :D

She did say yes :)

Denae serenading us with her ukelele!

Elder Frazier
  
Cassia, Destiny, Nicole, and Denae

OMW! Erin is THEE BEST counselor EVER!! If you are thinking of putting on a youth camp, you should  so totally HIRE her! She is FUNNY,  witty, hilarious, a good story teller, and funny too.
She also is really good at calling 911, but if you're *extra thick*, don't expect her to give you the Heimlich.
But besides that, she is so awesome!! My life is forever changed because of her.

Denae, Destiny, Sis. Howard, me, and Stephanie at the minister's banquet on Friday night :)
Giiiiiiiiiiiirl........!

Angelo telling it like it is

The kids playing ball

 The girls

PCC Choir

 Danae, Aunt Debbie and Cherie

 Me and Cherie on Saturday morning, getting ready to head out!

Congrats to the Camper of the Year winners!!!! Woo hoo!

If you want to see more picture of PCC here are some links: 
lifetabporterville.com
http://jen-elise.blogspot.com/
http://wildtimes-ash.blogspot.com/2011/06/pcc.html

Alrighty. I'm so outta here.

6 comments:

Kendra Thaler said...

Aw looks like so much fun! I wish I could have gone!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

FUN times! And an amazing move of God the entire week. So glad you got to be there. "Also, the special singing was pretty good, if I don't mind saying so myself. Har har." Love you all!

Andrew Howard said...

One picture of me and it had to be the most psychotic one ever. I'm gonna put that on my business card! God delivers people from crack and I'm a walking example!

Laura Wyatt said...

Camp was so fun and I am so thankful for such a strong move of God! It was fun to get to know you girls a bit better...


And I searched all over the first link and I dont see any pictures of camp.... wink wink ;)

Angelo said...

Great post! You took a lot of my pictures for me too! I LOVE that pic of me lol!!!!

Brandon Hodge said...

I've seen you guys around at camp and west coast before. I thank you and your family for the work you guys do and i pray that God continues to bless your efforts

Total Pageviews