Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surprise!!

We got into LAX tonight and I was texting everyone saying, "We're here! We're here!" Cassia texted me and asked if we'd gotten in ok and I wondered how she had known what number to text. (I wasn't paying attention and told her we were in the cat on the way home...lol).
We picked up some pizzas then headed home. When we pulled up, I was thinking, "where's Uncle Phil?" When we come, He always is waiting at the door with a biiiiiiig smile on his face. :D
Well Aunt Debbie and Nicole walk in and I'm all talking to Sheera and petting her. Totally not paying attention. Then I came inside and out jumps Cassia from the hallway!!!! We both screamed because when I screamed, I scared her. Haha! She thought I was mad because I yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!!" I was SO shocked and happy!!





We had a crazy fun night, we laughed and talked until way too late. We had some "interesting" experiences with Aunt Debbie...Heh heh. We all love her, but...we fear her too. (Now that we have experienced her kind of "fun"). Aaaaah!!





I'll try to take more pictures tomorrow. We are going to downtown L.A. to see what interesting things we can find!

G'nite :-)


2 comments:

Meagan Rowell said...

How fun!!!! :D So glad you girls are finally here in SoCal :) I'm right in Ontario if you ever want to visit ;) I love Sis. Debbie.. Love youg girls! Have fun in LA!

HonduranChikka said...

HAHAHAHa...so did you have a good trip in the CAT???? :D You crack me up...I hope that ya'll have a great time!

Total Pageviews