Monday, June 6, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus...

We are on the bus, on our way to Mexico City and the airport. And shock of all shocks...there is wifi on this bus!! And plug ins! I'm amazed. :D So here I am blogging.
Here's El Pastor


Nicole and I...
Yesterday before church I started feeling sick and this morning I woke up with the worst sore throat. Why today of all days?? It's the pits!! But maybe that magical pollution-filled air in L.A. will be the cure for me today. :-) Plus, I'm stocked up on cough drops and 7-Up so I'm doing pretty for now. :D



A few more hours and we will be in the good ole USA!

-Bethany




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Couture by Cassia said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!:( aah you are going to have such a blast!! Tell every1 hi!!:D praying u have a safe trip! Hopefully no hijacking...the planes...or anything...heehee! JK!! Lov yah!!

Timothy said...

Looking forward to the Wakefield's arrival in the metropolis of Gridley CA

Total Pageviews