Friday, June 10, 2011

Disneyland and More Fun

Hi!! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to these past few days. Ever since we got in Monday night, we have been going non-stop. Tuesday we went to Disneyland. We had such a good time!! It was just us 3 girls until the evening, then Sis. Clark came.
Aunt Debbie has said for a while now that she would never go on the Indiana Jones ride again so this is the one I wanted her to go on most! We just wanted to help her overcome her fears. :D





Nicole and I and Aunt Debbie and Sis. Clark on the Matterhorn




Eating dinner...




We got to see the fireworks show that night. It was so beautiful!! Apparently it was also pretty romantic because I got proposed to by Nicole. ;)




This was my favorite ride and I can't remember the name of it!! The Space something. Wow!! What a crazy roller coaster!




Me and Aunt Debbie




On Wednesday, we went on the tram to Hollywood with Eliana and Chloee. We had a lot of fun!







Elmo!!





Michael Jackson




We also went and got some of me and Nicole's favorite "food"--boba! Mmmmm...




Sheera giving Nicole some attention. Haha!




Thursday we went to Joe Peep's. The pizza was fabulous!! We had a fun with Marvin and writing on the walls.
Leea, me, and Aunt Debbie




Nicole



Today we celebrated Chantelle White's graduation from college then went shopping around with Sis. Blatto here in Bakersfield.
PCC is on the 20th. We can't wait!

-Bethany-

4 comments:

Jarron Brown said...

You're trying to make me jealous with those pictures of Disneyland, aren't you? I miss that place so much, I've been going through withdrawls. I've been listening to disney music on the computer for the past couple weeks... helps me remember old times.

Anyhow, I hope you guys have fun while you're there. If I could, I'd help you celebrate the whole "Mexico" thing, maybe wear a tie or something, but alas I'm out of town for a while. Peru has the same colors minus the green. But the green adds more flavor to the flag I think. Anyway,
God bless and have fun.
Jarron

Kendra Thaler said...

I love Sis White and Sis Clark is my Pastors wife :) love her too! I feel like I just have to meet you gals one day!

Anonymous said...

Kendra, we want to meet you too!!
Are you going to be at PCC?

~Bethany~

Kendra Thaler said...

No I'm not! Because of work and school, boo! All you girlies here for the entire summer??

Total Pageviews