Friday, November 12, 2010

Someone Please...

I need someone to go to the market with meeee!!!!
Any volunteers? 
Nicole won't go. I just went in there and wasted about 10 minutes of my life begging her. 
I technically could go by myself, but that is no fun. 
Plus I don't think my dad would let me haha. 
I am dying to buy a pig head. 
Don't know why...but it seems like it would be interesting. 
The thing is, it is 11:22 right now and the market basically shuts down at around 2:00. 
It's not very fun walking thru a dark market alone.
So like I was saying...if you want to have fun (my kind of fun, of course)...
Try to be here by 12!

2 comments:

Charity Hall said...

Love it!!! I will go with you....actually I was on my way home from Fresno for West Coast Conf. I should've turned around and headed south!! haha....doubt that I would've made it by midnight though!:) Miss you guys!

Couture by Cassia said...

gurrrreal i am so there:)

Total Pageviews