Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dumplin' Gets Dumped

Another thing that happened this week...
Dumplin', my parrot, died. Don't know why. He was sick, but I don't know what his problem was. 
Here he is dead: 
(Just in case you guys were wanting to see....lol)

Later on, Nicole put him on my pillow with this note.
She really can be a dope sometimes. 

Hahahahha

We have this new little plant thing in our living room. 
It's the only bit of "yard" that we own. 
I didn't think people would appreciate it being dug up though. 
So...little Dumplin' didn't get a proper burial. 
 All of this is a lot funnier than it sounds. But I don't want to make fun of the dead or offend anyone. So I'll leave it at this. 

2 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

So very sorry about your bird....

Ash said...

Hahaha! I love the note! That's Just hilarious.. But poor dumplin!! I hope he was saved!! Haha;)

Total Pageviews