Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Ditzy Post, No. 3.14159

.......I shall call this post..... 
"The Ditzy Post, No. 3.14159"
(that's pie. LOL ;) I'm kidding. I know how it's spelled, okay? :))

Sooo, as you all know, (Well, I think you know. And if you you didn't before, then now you do haha) me and Bethany went across town to spend some time with my Gramma for a few days. Well, Beth is still over there and I'm here at home. (I had some other obligations that obligated me to return earlier ;P) 
But anyways- as I was walking out the door Beth was yelling after me "Don't forget to post when you get home!!!!!!!" 
And I yelled back "OKAY!!! Remember that one funny picture that I found on Gramma's computer? Well I emailed it to myself last night, so I'll post that!!"
...Well...
That was yesterday. And today is today which means I did not post when I was supposed to post. HAHA :)
Oh... and it also turns out that I was confused. I did not actually email myself the funny picture. Though I did email some other pictures... Just not the one really funny one that I had found... SO that means no funny picture! Oh well, some other time I guess.
So Beth... Here I am. On my knees. Begging for your forgiveness. 
.....NOT! Lol :)

 Okay so I don't have the funny picture. But I found some pictures that are kind of like my funny picture.

I think they would be labeled under "accidents waiting to happen". :)

Ouch :))

See? You were gonna get to laugh, and think to yourself, "That is so crazy"!
But alas....

....Somehow....
 I ended up with THIS:

HAHAAHA!
(Betcha not many of you guys knew that I used to wear glasses! (it was a looong time ago) LOL)

Yeah I'm confused too... I mean it WAS like 12am when I was trying to email myself the other picture, but still... Ohh whatever :)) Quien sabe!

Pues, tootles everyone! 
*Nicole*

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow. Nice post. Haha...

Elias L. Martinez said...

Lol it's okay, I'm almost positive everyone looked different at 12.

Total Pageviews