Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bible Quizzer's Outing

Today the Bible quizzers from the two churches here got together and went to the lake. 
It's spring break so everyone is out of school for 2 weeks. :)
Here are a few pictures.

Elder Wakefield doing push-ups

Junior Wakefield doing sit-ups

I don't know what HE was doing...tanning? :p

Me and el Grampa

Volleyball with a soccer ball. 
...That didn't last long.... : D

Getting ready to get in the boats

 Nicole's boat...lancha...what's it called? A rowboat? It's not a canoe...

My floating metal thing

Yeah, it's gross, but it felt really good :P

Quack

 Tio Mario's group

Nicole pulled all of us back to "shore" at the end. 

I dream of tipping one of these boat. That'd be funny. 
Haha.....I'm not in the write-y mood, if you can't tell. :P 
But I have an announcement.
Next week Bro. May from Memphis, TN and Bro. King from Ft. Worth, TX are coming!
We're having a 3-day revival starting on Friday. 
If anyone wants to come, we'd love to see you! :D

1 comment:

Couture by Cassia said...

Ugh I so wish I could be there..I am there in mind, soul, and spirit!!! Have fun in remebrance of me!:-p we will keep the services in our prayers:) God is going to do something great!!

Total Pageviews