Monday, September 28, 2009

The Momentous 666

Lol...
I just looked at the blog counter and we've hit quite the momentous number.
Who was the lucky winner? ...or whatever the opposite of lucky winner is.
I was going to post some pictures earlier, but right in the middle of doing it, our internet mysteriously stopped working.
And it just started working again. But it's late and my eyes won't hardly shut because my contacts are so dried out.
So I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

Oh, the cabinet guy went out to the house today and is almost done installing them (for our kitchen). 4 more day till we move over there!

~Bethany~

1 comment:

Cyndi Kaye said...

I'm enjoying your posts. My computer wasn't working this morning either, otherwise I would have commented earlier. Looking forward to seeing ze pictures. I'll check tomorrow.

Total Pageviews