Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hit the Ground Running

Hello everybody!

This is Beth. I've been in the States for the past few weeks and got back this past Thursday. Saturday we got the news that Sis. Vianey's lung had collapsed and her kidneys were failing. We went to the hospital to say our last goodbyes. She passed away Sunday evening. It has been a busy week, to say the least. Her funeral was yesterday - I will be doing a post on that soon! It turned out beautiful.

I went to West Coast Conference the first week of November. It was incredible! I can't wait to blog about it. Today is my first day back to school though, and I need to focus on that. Expect some pretty interesting blog posts in the near future!

~Bethany~

2 comments:

Amanda Diaz said...

We will be anxiously awaiting!lol

Naomi said...

Can't wait to see the WCC pictures!!

Total Pageviews