Monday, January 2, 2012

Holding the Fort Down

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it is already the start of a new year--2012!! 
We have been so busy these past couple of weeks...lots of things going on! But I like to stay busy so it's all good. The latest news is that El Pastor has flown out to be with my mom, Nicole, and Austin in California. He will be there for a couple of months preaching around until one of Nicole's important doctor appointments in the end of February. In the meantime I am staying here with my grandparents in Mexico. I'll take a bus over on Sundays to do the music for my church, teach my class, and make sure our saints are behaving themselves.  ;)

Today we had an outing with the Bible quizzers from Los Apostolicos de Puebla. We went to a lake nearby...it was a bit gloomy outside and cooooold! 

But it was still very beautiful!

We soon got the BBQ grill going and warmed ourselves up by the fire. 

However...a park worker found us and told us we weren't allowed to do a fire right there so we had to move down the trail a bit. We were "polluting the air". I think we were just making him hungry with the smell of our steaks grilling! 



Carla and Monce eating. 

El Abuelito

A gorgeous Peacock

The beautiful lake
  

~Bethany~

1 comment:

singingismything said...

That looks like it was FUN!:) I remember those girls!! They are growing up so much! Happy New Year!!

Total Pageviews