I thought I'd be nice and helpful to all of you guys that are on iPads or iPhones...
Here is my endeavor to make your blog-reading experience a better one. :p
Instead of googling the blog every time you get on, you can make an app/icon of it.
(If you already all knew this, just pretend you didn't because I just figured it out....)
1. Get on the blog. If you are reading this, obviously you are already here. Good job!
2. Zoom into the picture that you want to on your icon. For example: if you want my face as an app, just zoom into my picture. Haha ;) Or you could have the header picture as the icon...whatever your little heart desires....
3. Tap the little button at the bottom of your screen, the one that is a square with and arrow in it.
4. Tap "Add to Home Screen".
5. Name it what you want.
6. Tap "Add".
7. Ta-da! You now have your very own totally cool "The Wakefields in Mexico" blog app, like this!
See now I have an app called "The Bo Blog"
Notice the "no SIM" in the top left hand corner :p
I got it worked out with AT&T though. I won't have a phone for the next 2 weeks, but I'm geting a new SIM card because, turns out that was why my texts weren't sending. And on eBay I found the little SIM card frame thing that I lost yesterday. My mom will be bringing these things back with her in 2 weeks.
And since this picture is so conveniently on my phone....
Snow. Snow. Snow.
I want snow.
Speaking of the U.S....
Am I the only one looking forward to Pacific Coast Camp?
WOAH. 3 more months......
Who's going??? Anyone? Everyone?
WOOOO!! I seriously get dizzy every time I think about it.