Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Someone's Gettin' Ooold... ;)

Well everyone! Today is a very special day for one of the most important people in my life... :) I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my daddy, Pastor Curtis Wakefield!! Today he turns 44 :D
Daddy I just want to let you know that I am so thankful for everything you do, and everything you are! I love you so much! :)
We'll be going to my grandparents house today to celebrate, so for sure there will be more pictures to come :)
Here are a few pictures:

Whew! This is an oldie! Haha :P

Another one :)) He had the big hair goin' on hahaa... But actually, so did my mom! LOL... Maybe this is proof that after a while couples start to look alike ;)


 Dad and 2 of his girls, Jess and Beth

Aww :)

Baby Austino and Dad

Austin and Dad :)

Haha... Good baby! Good job feeding daddy the crayon :))

Singing with his brothers-in-law Todd and Mike, and his sister Lisa

Dad and Mom

Me and my Daddy


Woohoo! Fun times :D

La Beth and Dad

Missionary in action ;)

Well I've got to run! We have to leave for my grandparents house in a little bit and I'm nowhere near ready! Haha! Hope you guys have enjoyed the pics ;)

:) I love you Daddy!! :)
*Nicole*

2 comments:

Marvin C. C. said...

Happy Birth Day Pastor Curtis Wakefield.. WOW all of your birthdays are crunched up, all within a 6 month period. Well aside from that, i wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and NO your still not old enough to do something crazy ahha nobody is ever to old. I still get my grandmother to do crazy things and she's 75, and my uncle that you baptized that is 73, yup his in the loop too lol. Well Pastor Curtis i wish you the best of life. Our prayers are with you and the church. Your work in Puebla Mexico Is a blessing. God Bless You and Wish You The Best Of Everyday.

Mary Frances said...

I'm goin around on EVERYONE's BLOG and sayin CHECK THIS OUT!!! Its AWESOME!!! http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/03/exciting-summer-news.html

Total Pageviews