Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Breakfast a la Mexicana

Good morning everyone!
Since my whole family is mad at me since we haven't posted in about a year, I decided I would let everyone see my breakfast I just made for myself. It's nice and Mexican :)
Green salsa, egg and a tortilla. 
The only non-Mexican part of this meal is the one tortilla. They would've ate 4 tortillas with this meal. 
(The triangle in the corner is the tortilla).
Notice there is no silverware. The people here usually do not use silverware, they use their tortillas as a fork. 

Also, this was not just any egg! It was a fresh rooster's egg off of a farm. 
A lady in the church gave us some. Yum yum :p

We are off to Mexico City now. Woo hooooooo!

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Bethas......you are too funny. I hope you are joking when you say a 'rooster egg'. Roosters do NOT lay eggs. Roosters are male chickens. Your farm lesson for the day. HEhe... Love you. HAve a great time today in Mexico.

Marvin C. C. said...

I AGREE! POST MORE... HEY POST SOME PICS OF SIXFLAGS WHEN YOU GET BACK! OK? OK DEAL! HAHA HAVE A BLAST

Cyndi Kaye said...

You're too funny! I see someone beat me to it to say roosters do not lay eggs. Was that a trick to see if we're paying attention? LOL

Be safe and God Bless. Sis. Cynthia

Total Pageviews