Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Six Flags, Mexico City

On Saturday we went to Six Flags in Mexico City!! We had a ton of fun...we got home and CRASHED...we were beat, but we had a good time. :) 
It was packed out! We had to wait about an hour for the main rides.
Dad and Austin at the bus station...


As soon as we got in to Six Flags, Nicole and I rode my favorite ride :)
The teacups! Ha :)

Then we rode La Medusa...
It was all made of wood and had this rickety, falling apart feel to it....
It was the roughest of the roller coasters we rode and was crazy scary!! 

After that, Nicole was hungry so I went and got Austin and we rode the teacups again...

....and we did the bumper cars. That's Austin's favorite because he loves to drive crazy and watch people get whip lash when he rams into them :)

Nicole and Dad in line...


This is the one roller coaster I didn't get to go on. :(

Nicole and Dad rode it though. 
Nicole came off it saying "I have a headache...." :))

Nicole and I rode Batman...I loved this one!!
Your feet are just hanging, and you go zooming all over the place, then upside down a few times...

Then the dolphin show...


The Dropzone......

Nicole and I rode the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, which is basically the Dropzone, but on the top of an 1,149-foot building.....this one at Six Flags definitely didn't compare!! 

I think the Superman ride was the scariest....

I think that about half of the time you are out of your seat, headed for the ground at what feels like 500 miles an hour. I thought we were never going to stop falling. 

Aaaaaahh....Superman!!


Me and Austin on the busride :)

Austin said this was the scariest ride. Heh heh...


I wanted to get a picture of the big splash while standing on the bridge over the log ride. 
I should have looked at how big the BIG SPLASH really was BEFORE going up there...
I guess the dripping little kids weren't hint enough....
Anyways, after all was said and done, I was dripping wet and so was my camera. 

Hanging on for dear life...

When I was getting in the log, I was trying to not get my feet wet and I WHACKED my shin on the metal bar...then when we were headed for the "big splash", I WHACKED it AGAIN...
If you look real close at my leg you can see it...OUCH...



The Batman stunt show...
From what I heard, it was pretty cool :)


Then it started raining...so we went shop-hopping. 

Nicole decided she wanted a green hoodie, but the only one of her size was on the mannequin. 
So Dad took it down and we un-pinned it and then redressed it with another hoodie. 

All fixed!

Walking back to the bus....

Then Nicole and I sang to each other for about 2 seconds, then conked out....
All I remember is getting to the bus station and getting off the bus squinting like crazy. 
We both were trying to pull off the whole "No-I-wasn't-really-sleeping" look...
Hard to do after sleeping in contacts... Haha :)


3 comments:

Dacia Loa said...

Hey! We went there one time! But it was so packed we only got to ride like five rides! I'm glad ya'll had fun!!

Charity Hall said...

Looks like fun!!:)

Couture by Cassia said...

Awe I'm glad you FINALLY got to go!!!! Happy late birthday beth?? Hahaha just kidding lol but looks like a blast!! miss you guys!

Total Pageviews