Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pacific Coast Camp 2014 - Part 1

We had a great time at Pacific Coast Camp this year! We got to see a lot of friends and of course the services were so so good! I have ton of pictures so I will be dividing the week up into who knows how many parts. The following pictures are from the first day - Monday. I won't be dividing up the posts into days - I hope to be a little more short-winded! But I'm getting all the days mixed up so until I can get them straight, here's the beginning of all the fun.

After we unloaded our luggage, beds, snacks, etc into the dorms, we walked over to The Habit that is right by the campgrounds to eat lunch.
Cherie and I
Stephanie and Nicole
We then walked over to the beach and relaxed in the sun! It was a beautiful and perfect day.


We then walked to the end of the pier...or actually, should I say, the girls dragged me to the end of the pier! I am scared of heights, scared of steep stairs, scared of gaps between slats of wood, scared of falling into the deep, dark waters below...haha! We made it to the end though, and tossed a few Cheez-its into the water below to properly judge how far down it actually was. A great time! We then headed back over to the campgrounds to begin our week-long stay. These are the only pictures I have since I forgot I even had a camera until about half-way thru the week. We can all say a big "thank you" to those who have so generously donated their pictures for these next couple of posts - ha!

Happy Tuesday, blogger friends!

~Bethany~

No comments:

Total Pageviews