Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.


1. Seeing the light on above the stove when the rest of the house is dark makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. 
2. Sometimes when I go to the church, unlock the door and walk in, I get a whiff of cigarette smoke or foreign perfume. This freaks me out and sends me checking behind doors and in each Sunday school classroom to make sure there is not a hobo hiding out. 
3. I like the sound the iPhone makes when pressing the on/off button at the top. To me, it sounds like a mix between heels clicking together, and that noise a woman makes with her mouth when she has an attitude. 
4. I love Thai tea with boba. 
5. I am sitting behind my desk at school. Technically, I should be teaching, but last week I injured something near my calcaneofibular ligament while jump roping so I'm trying to stay off it.
6. Ever since I was about four years old, I've wanted crutches. It would seem that #5 of this list would be reason enough, but no one is falling for it. 
7. I'm going to West Coast Conference this next month!
8. When I go to the States and eat American food, sometimes my eyes will tear up from the goodness of it. 
9. I could eat Swiss chard and fresh peas out of the pod every day for every meal for the rest of my life.
10. I get hot flashes when I'm mad.
11. I love, love, love to grocery shop. It makes me so happy. I abhor any other kind of shopping.

 1. Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry? Chocolate, of course. I AM a female!  
2. What is one of your hobbies?
3. Who's your favorite character in the Bible? Jesus 

4. When is your birthday? October 7 
5. What is one of your fears? I have this reoccurring dream that my mom has another child and I lose my place in the family. I wake up feeling so disturbed. (I have actually figured out the psychological meaning behind it though!)  
6. What is your middle name? Raquel  
7. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream 
8. When did you receive the Holy Ghost? When I was five.  
9. If you could visit any country, which would it be? Brasil  
10. Have you ever been stung by a bee, and how did you react? No, but have been stung by a mosquito!! Shocker, I know! When it stung me, I didn't feel it, but after about a minute, it started to itch so I scratched it.
11. Where did you live 10 years ago? Mexico

 Thank you, Jennifer Connell for nominating this blog! I have really enjoyed talking about myself for a whoooole post! :D
Now...I don't think I even read 11 people's blogs. And the people's blogs that I DO read have already been nominated. So I will just say that I'm looking forward to reading everyone's Liebster questions! 
*great round of applause*

~Bethany~ 

4 comments:

Cherie said...

You are a crack up!! I think I JUST found that regalo perfecto for you....crutches!!! LOL can't wait to see youuuu!!

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!! Your gonna be at WCC??? I can't believe it!!! I'm ESTATIC!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Loved your facts! ;) Thanks for playing! Ohhh and I love Thai tea with Bobo as well! Isn't it amazing?

Jennifer Connell said...

Oops not bobo, boba. Haha And yay that you'll be at WCC!

Total Pageviews