Monday, April 22, 2013

Letter Writing With the Boys

Nicole was teaching the boys how to write a letter. For some reason, on this particular morning, the boys thought that letter-writing was the funniest thing on earth! I don't know what was going on.
Their assignment was to write their own letter. It could be to anyone and be about anything. This was their first try at this so bare with us, lol!
I wish everyone spoke Spanish, I would just take a picture of each letter and post it! Their spelling errors and way of writing is cute, but sometimes doesn't translate well.


Hello Andres:

How are you? I am well. I went to the store and bought things: a car, a ball, and oil. What did you do today, Andres?

                          Sincerely,
                                    Fabian


Hello friend:

How are you? I trust you are healthy and at peace with all your family. Saturday you can play at 6:00 pm.
                       Sincerely,
                                 Alejandro


Hi Grandpa:

How are you? I hope this finds you doing well. Today I went to the zoo. It was fun because I got to see a lot of animals and a playful monkey. After that, we went to the circus and saw the acrobats.

                       Your faithful grandson
                                                     Bryan


I find this one to be particularly cute because Bryan even included his signature!


Dear teacher,

Teacher, I hope you and your family are doing well. My birthday is the 17th of August and I want you to come with all of your family. I hope everything goes well with you. See you soon.

                          Sincerely, your student,
                                                        Arturo


~Bethany~

No comments:

Total Pageviews