Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bibleing: Truckin' Along

Today's post is an update on Austin's Bibleing project!
 
Better late than never, right?
Atleast that's what I'm telling myself... :))
 
What better place to Bible than on an old rusted-out truck? Such a neat find!
^Willys or a Ford? That is the question!^
For the life of me, I can't figure this one out, though I'm leaning more towards it being a Ford flatbed... Calling all classic truck experts! Help! :))


 
 

To listen to Austin read Mark chapter 14 verses 1-9, click on the link below. You can also listen to recording by using the player on the sidebar to the right.
https://soundcloud.com/bethanyraquel/mark-14-1-9


(Can you believe that this post was in drafts , ready to be posted, since like... 2 weeks ago?? I totally forgot to put it up on the blog! *Embarrassing*)

Also...Good news!
Bro. Dad, Sis. Mom, and Austino bambino fly back in tomorrow, so hallelujah the scheduled Bibleing posts and emails to subscribers shall begin once again on the usual Mondays... There's only so much I can control when my little Bible-er is 2,000 miles away!


*Nicole*

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Can't believe i'm NOT on your guyses BLOG LIST!!! :(

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Mary, you ARE on our blog list!! Our list just shows the 10 most recently updated blogs and your blog updater is broke again so it doesn't show unless you actually click "show all". :)

Bethany

Total Pageviews