Monday, November 19, 2012

Pismo Beach

The day after I flew into Fresno, Sis. Wilson took Kassia and I to Pismo Beach. They said there was this place called Splash Cafe that we were going to eat at. When we arrived, there was a line wrapped all the way around the building. So we got in line, too!

Kassia and I waiting for our food...

I could almost start crying at the memory of this clam chowder. AUUUGH!
It was soooo delicious. Talk about a bomb first meal in the U.S.!

After we ate, we walked down to the pier.

I don't know what it was about this pier, but it SCARED. ME. TO. DEATH!
Kassia had no compassion on me though, and dragged me out all the way to the end! It was funny. It gave me the worst headache and I had to fight hyperventilating, but I'm glad I conquered my fear (because of Kassia's determination!)

Down in the ocean...


The next day was Sunday. Bro. Wilson preached at the Weidner's church in Kingsburg. After church, we went over to the Weidner's house for lunch.
Me and Roxy..for some reason this dog really liked me...

Sis. Weidner had prepared this huuuuuge delicious meal..hallelujah!

Roxy

Don't know why Kassia was so sad! :)

Bro. Weidner hunting flies

Here are a few random pictures....

I got to try cookie butter for the first time...I looooved it!

One night, Bro. and Sis. Wilson's granddaughter came over. She is the absolutely cutest little girl I have ever seen in my life! Denae Abbott was on the piano and we played church and ran the aisle.
I've never had so much fun with a 3-year old!

Shout, shout, shout!

Chloe got my camera and was taking pictures of everything

What a beauty!

I told Chloe that she needed to learn how to take self-portraits. I showed her how to turn the camera around and snap a picture.
Here's her first attempt:
What a hoot!!

~Bethany~

No comments:

Total Pageviews