Saturday, November 19, 2011

Drama--Acts 10

Last night we went to a drama put on by Los Apostolicos de Puebla Bible quizzing team!
It was on Acts 10. 

Here is Sis. Hayde opening up the service. 

The curtains opened and two women were talking about rumors of Gentiles being saved. 
Abner (in stripes) played Peter. 

Peter was praying one day when he had a vision. 
A sheet comes down with all kinds of animals on it. 

A voice tells him to rise, kill, and eat. 

Soldiers came looking for Peter to take him to Cornelius. 

Here are Bro. Mario's funny cankles. :D

 Here, the soldiers are bringing Peter to Cornelius' house. 

Cornelius asked Peter to preach to him and his family and friends. 

Peter then stepped up to the pulpit and began to preach!  

 Abner preached on the need for the Holy Ghost and that it is for everyone!!!
"And while he yet spake, the Holy Ghost fell on all which heard the word."

This little girl is the daughter of one of Elder Wakefield's Bible study families. At altar call, she saw everyone else crying and I watched as her little lip came out and she started crying too! :P

Nicole showing Bro. Mario some love. 
(This was an egg filled with confetti). 

Asuri quoted Psalm 116 for the guys. They were astounded!

After church we had to run to Wal-Mart. Us girls went in and the boys stayed in the car. 
When we got in, I asked Asuri if she'd ever been in a grocery store like this and she said no. 
Then I asked her if she'd ever ridden in a shopping cart...and she had not!! 
I asked her if she wanted to and she said no. I didn't know if she actually knew this was possible. 
I told her, "What do you mean you don't want to?! I used to do this all the time when I was a kid."
Finally she got in the cart, only in time to be wheeled to the registers. 
However, when we got outside, I gave her a ride to remember across the parking lot!!
I bought her a pack of gum when we were checking out. On the way home, I think just about every time I turned around, she was putting another piece in her mouth, or giving the boys pieces. :))
~Bethany~

1 comment:

Abner said...

HOLA...PRACTICAMOS MUCHO SOLO PARA 20 MINUTOS O MAS...QUE CHISTOSO!!!!



ABNER!!!

Total Pageviews