Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a Little Pride

Tonight before church, I was messing around on the piano and Austin came up. He grabbed a mic and started singing the song I was playing. This is very rare. Usually he only wants to make jokes and noises. :)
So we sang for a little while until I saw a family coming in. I went to stop playing when Austin leaned over and said, "No, keep going! I want to impress my friends." 

Burnt!

No, this doesn't really have anything to do with the above story, but it still makes me smile. 
 I also shmile (and do the giddy dance) when I think that in 10 days, Nicole and I will be in California. 
Ain't it great? Yes. Actually it is!
~Bethany~

2 comments:

singingismything said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I am estatic really...if you cant tell :D Pacific Coast is going to be soo good i just know it....better than last year. And i am so excited to see you girls, its been too long!:) Love yah!

Steph said...

Bethany & those Mexican comics....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Total Pageviews