Monday, November 16, 2015

Caramel Apple & Consolation

 I forgot to include these pictures on Friday, but that is okay. A caramel apple this good deserves to have its own post. 
I have finally figured out which caramel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory I like best. Through the years, I think I've tried them all. Next time you go to the RMCF, you've got to try the apple pie apple. The toffee one, the M&M one, the ones with tons of toppings...those ones are too rich and sweet, they are hard to eat. The apple pie one is simpler and just perfect.
I'm at the airport....guess what I'm eating??
 Pretty much the only time we get to eat caramel apples is when we are at airports. There is always that to look forward to when arriving in the good ole USofA. Or a great comfort when leaving friends after West Coast Conference - that was the case in these pictures.

~Bethany~

No comments:

Total Pageviews