Monday, December 8, 2014

Voting 2014

While we were in the States, just so happened, it was voting time! How perfectly providential! We filled out our absentee ballots that had been previously mailed to us while sipping hot chocolate and other yumminess at Starbucks. 



Filling out my ballot
Austin read his Bible while we filled out our ballots. 

We hardly knew any of the names of the people we were to vote for...Google to the rescue! Between Dad and I, we looked up every single name on the ballot to see what they stood for and who we should vote for. 

Research, research! 

~Bethany~

5 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Duuuuuude BETHANY, I'm like FLIPPING out over your braid hairdo in that pic!!! It looks sooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOD!!! Such a BETHANY WAKEFIELD DO!!! I loooooooooove it!!!

Tselot "Coco" Kifle said...

I was still a little reluctant about becoming a big boy and voting - then I discovered Hillary is running for prez in '16. I can longer hold my peace.
In the meantime, I'm with Austin.

Jennifer Connell said...

Mary is hilarious. ^^^^^^^^ lol
Cute braid and congratulations on voting like a true American!

Tselot "Coco" Kifle said...

Correction: I can *no* longer hold my peace.

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Mary - You crack me up! Thank you for the compliment tho - hahahaha!!!

Coco - finally SOMEBODY has lit a fire under you!

Jen - Thanks! And yes, I did feel so very patriotic when I voted! I felt good.

~Bethany~

Total Pageviews