Happy 5th blog anniversary to us!
On August 17, 2009 we wrote our first blog post. Wow!
Since it is Sunday, there is not much time to blog, but stay tuned! We will be celebrating here on the blog every day this week and will have something new up each day of the week.
Please leave us a comment if.....
1. You have enjoyed anything on this blog in the past 5 years.
2. If you'd like to see another 5 years, let us know!
3. You don't want to see another five years.... Hehe...
4. You'd like to see a post from Nicole! (Note to self: leave a comment).
5. You don't understand Pig Latin (because there's some of that coming soon).
|We are flattered! *blushing*|
|"Fired up, ready to go!"|
|(I'm so glad they chose a good picture of us for this protest sign....whew!)|
As you can see, the people are bound to keep us blogging!
As for me and my house, we would like to see another five years! There most likely will be some new family members in these next years, probably some new pets, new saints, new ain'ts, new experiences. I'm excited to hear what I have to say - haha!
Thank you to all of our followers, faithful and unfaithful. We appreciate you all!
~The Whole, Entire Wakefield Family~