Friday, January 7, 2011

Sledding

Tuesday and Wednesday we got to touch SNOW. 
Tuesday and Wednesday we got to hang out with the DeAros. 
Sis. DeAro made some delicious enchildadas...She makes awesome Mexican food!
Then we sat around their living room and played Mafia. Basically the point of that game is to lie, lie, LIE!
We had lots of fun...we love the DeAros mucho!
Wednesday we went sledding with the young people from Bro. Gutierrez's church. 
I haven't had that much fun in a loooong time! 
I also haven't been this sore since I went horse back riding. 
I think I cracked the end of my tail bone right off. It hurts. Haha!
Alrighty...here a few pictures. :))



1 comment:

Veronica said...

Aww, That looks like so much FUN!!! I love the snow! I'm glad we got to see you. . . even if it was briefly!
Love you girlies!!!
Veronica!

Total Pageviews