Friday, November 6, 2009

Ranger's Post

Ranger´s been a little sick this past week, but last night he ate a bowl of food, then this morning was dancing around the living room, wagging his tail. So I think he´s better! Here are a few cute pictures of him...




Ranger´s wet nose.






Austin learned how to play UNO last week.

I know this is kinda random, but this is chickens hanging in the market.

And the people in front of us were buying a kilo and a half of chicken heads.
Ugh.
...My lovely, beautiful Gramma...
Austin telling Gramma Claus what he wants for Christmas.

Grampa, me and Nicole.

5 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

Awww....Glad Ranger is better!!

Umm...do I dare ask. What exactly do they use those chicken heads for?

Tell you family hello!!
Take care,
Sis. K.

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Sis. K,
The chicken heads are used for Chicken Head Soup and treats for dogs. At least this is what I've been told.

And my family says to tell your family hi.

~Bethany~

Kathy McElhaney said...

That's more like it! I've been needing my Mexican food fix!! LOL!!!

Notions from Nonny said...

So glad to hear that you don't cook with them!! :o) I was getting a little worried about our visit to Mexico. lol

Cyndi Kaye said...

When I went to Costa Rica on a mission trip [when I was young] we saw chickens, pigs and beef hanging from the outside markets. Somehow everything looks better all nicely cut up and packaged. I'm jsut saying. =)

Total Pageviews