Monday, November 16, 2009

Rambo's Post--Unfortunately

Friday the 13th, 2009

A female Rottie came over to 'visit' Rambo on Friday. We were all excited, thinking, there would be mini-Rambos running around in a few months. But alas, the fates were against us. 
Rambo was so excited, he was following her around, drooling. It was just too much for his poor little heart. 
Now Rambo is surely in doggie heaven. 
We miss you, Rambo!! Rudy is just not very intimidating. Who will scare the neighbors away now? 
So now we are dog shopping. 

2 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog! I'm sure he is doggie heaven. Haven't you read the Disney book, "All Dogs go to Heaven?" :o)

Have you noticed that the blogger post dates are messed up for each of us? On your blog it says I haven't updated in 5 weeks, for me it says you haven't updated in 3 weeks. It's off....too weird!

Hope you all are doing well!!
Take care,
Sis. K.

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

HEY!! I DID notice that, but I thought it was only my computer, or something. We should sue, huh?

~Bethany~

Total Pageviews