Friday, October 2, 2009

A Girl's Post--Bethany's Point of View

Well...
This is the last post that I'll be doing from this house. But I wanted to dedicate one post to what could possibly have been one of the best friends I've ever had.
I've loved having my own personal bathroom. There's nothing like it. I'm already mourning over leaving it.


What I'll Miss About my Beloved Bathroom:
Not having to look at other people's toothpaste mess in the sink.
When it gets dirty you can't blame anybody but yourself.
There is always an open shower.
For people that like to look in the mirror when they floss...well no more splatters, if you know what I mean.
You can take as long as you want doing your hair...and re-doing it.
You can put your headbands wherever you want w/o worrying about them getting broken.
No more having to kick dirty clothes aside after someone doesn't put theirs in the basket.
Hair in the drain. 'Nuff said.
There's not a crowd on Sunday mornings.
No soap globs all over the sink.

Yep.
My bathroom has been good to me these past couple of months, but it's time to move on.
Well, the trailer is all packed up with our stuff so it's time to go.
I might not be able to post for a little while b/c we don't have internet hooked up out there, but I might be able to figure something out. Don't want to go into blog withdrawal.

4 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

awww....hurry back to the blogging world!

Cyndi Kaye said...

I can totally relate regarding having your own bathroom. I love having my own bathroom with only my things in it. Of course, Rachel sometimes uses it and leaves a few things behind. =) Can't wait to see the pictures of the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Aww....your leaving your bestest friend!! lol :)...did you ever sleep in your shower?? hehe ;) love ya gurl!
chlo

Notions from Nonny said...

It's sooo boring without you blogging!! I need a good laugh! Hurry back! :o)

Oh my....I was just thinking how long your first post back is going to be,lol! A novel!

Total Pageviews