Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Troubles and Other Great Humor

We've just found out that the school that we thought Nicole and Austin would be going to this year is now not an option. So Nicole is frantically searching around on the internet for a good curriculum/school/program to do this year. It's getting a little....CRAZY!!

These are some of the different tabs she had open with different schools that might be an option.






If you've ever had one of those compressed air cans that you use to clean the keys on your computer...this might all make sense.
So this is Nicole drowning her sorrows in cold, compressed air. (above)

(Below) Me getting my breath drowned out by Nicole's 'windblown effect'. That air is COLD! I know, b/c she 'spilled' it on my foot. Turns out you're not supposed to turn the bottle upside down while you spray. (So THAT'S what happened! ...She just tells me this now...) I thought my foot was going to fall off! (Notice: my foot in her lap in the picture above.)

...The search continues for a school. This doesn't look like we're very serious about finding Nicole a school, but REALLY MOM!! We are!

1 comment:

Eliana said...

"Hi Bethany and Nicole!!! This is Eliana's and Chloee's mom, Sis. Chris!! I just LOOOVEEEE the pictures of Ranger and your grandmother, Sis. Wakefield, just cracking up!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts, and we just love your grandparents!!! Your grandfather, Bro. Wakefield, is an absolute hoot -- he always, without a doubt, makes us laugh hysterically with all his stories and experiences!!! Hopefully, we will get to see you next year on a missions trip!!! Love you both and please send our love and regards to your grandparents!!"

Total Pageviews