Friday, August 28, 2009

Dinner With the Wakefields

Last night we had our grandparents (Elder and Sis. Wakefield) over for dinner. We barbecued steak on the grill. It was sooo good and tender. If you guys want to come over for a barbecue this weekend aaall of you are welcome! Haha...

This is Ranger trying to show of this new talent: Climbing onto the table.

"Fine...I'll just sit here."

Austin using his overactive imagination. He's telling us about the adventures of Max Steel (the guy on the table).

Looking up...

...at the huge beehive. For some reason, no one wanted to climb the ladder and shove a stick into it. (???) Now THOSE would be some funny pictures!!

Barbecuing...

Keeping the meat hot.

FINALLY sitting down to eat. And Austin praising God with his fork in the air.
I made Flan...and it was so good (if I don't mind saying so myself!)

Visiting in the living room.
Me and Mattie.

Dad and the zonked out Ranger.

Austin and Grampa.
We love you, Grampa and Gramma!!!
THEE end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Beth and Nicole,
You are keeping up with everything !! We love you too. Plus I love looking at your blog. You are too funny !!

Grandma W

Anonymous said...

HEY BETH & NICOLE!!! I have been reading your blogs, and from one storyteller to another your humor and timing are AWESOME! The story of Noe made me cry! Of course!! He reminds me a little of Jarred. You are RIGHT about him having a SUPER smart side. Its up to YOU to find it!
This seems to be an awesome outlet your you!!
Sis. Perez LOVED it when she read the first postings! I'll tell her to check back!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU BOTH!!!
Love, Aunt Darlene~~

Total Pageviews