Thursday, January 9, 2014

Medieval Times

While we were in the States we got to go to Medieval Times! That was very exciting. We went with the Marchbanks, the Wilkins, and the Brays.

Miss Cara and I
Our first view of a horse
Eeeeeek! How exciting!
Sistah Cherie and I
Sis. Marchbanks, Sis. Wakefield, Sis. Bray

Our table
Our knight...go blue team!
Both Cherie and Stephanie got a flower tossed to them from our knight!
Us kids :)
After Medieval Times, we went to Downtown Disney and walked around. We went to the Lego store and they had some pretty amazing creations, of course everything was made of Legos. Austin was in heaven!!

Cherie and I
What happens if you accidentally bump this the wrong way and it comes crashing down?? That'd be awful! :O
Cara, me, Cherie, and Steph
Candy store in Downtown Disney

Cherie and I got a chocolate/peppermint caramel apple. YUM :) And it was shaped like Mickey Mouse - so cute.

Sis. Marchbanks and I...having a good laugh!


We sat around talking here foreverrrrrrrr and it was cooooold!
However....we did not get enough visiting done at the restaurant so we stood out in the parking lot talking and (mostly) laughing our heads off!

Bro. Marchbanks, me, Cherie...something funny was happening here, but I do not remember WHAT :)

~Bethany~

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Ah, love the Bray and Marchbanks families! Two of my bridesmaids from almost 23 years ago! Love the Wakefields, too ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to say that when I looked at this post and relived those fun times...well, what can I say besides The Wakefields are some of the funnest people around. See what happens when you hang out with them? We love you all!

Total Pageviews