Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Escaping the Earthquakes

We had an earthquake in the middle of the night a couple of weeks ago and Abner jumped out of bed, hit the nightstand beside his bed, and a speaker fell on his face. It is funny that he did more damage to himself than the actual earthquake!
We've been having tonnnns of earthquakes lately! I would say an average of one a week for the past couple of months. Nicole and I are flying out to a city near YOU tomorrow, and I think the Big Mama Quake is going to happen while we are gone! That'd be crazy! As long as it doesn't happen right before we take off, like last time! Then we get delaaaaaayed and the whoooole day gets thrown off. Anyways. I kind of just wanted to blog and let the masses know that Nicole and I will be on vacation for the next couple of weeks so posting will be very sporadic (if we end up blogging at all). So that's the point of this post, but I figured a picture would spice things up.

~Bethany~

No comments:

Total Pageviews