Friday, August 17, 2018

Nine Years!

Guys!!! This blows my mind! It's the blog's 9 year anniversary today! 
YAYYYYYYY!!! 

Awwwwwwww! Happy birthday, little bloggie! How I love you. You are my online brain. Sometimes I can't remember the name of a place we went to or am looking for a picture from such and such service when Bro. So and So was here...ya'll. I just google it. And ta-da!! There it is. Such good memories...



It's been a while. But guess what? I am working on a blog post right now. For some of you, this update is going to catch you off guard and knock your socks off. For others, you already know :)

So stay tuned! I'll have it up on Monday!

~Bethany~


3 comments:

Amy Bailes said...

Happy birthday? Anniversary? Glad to “see” you again!

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Amy! You're still a reader?!
Thank you!!!!!!!

~Bethany~

Amy Bailes said...

Yes I am!

Total Pageviews