Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long Treck Home

Do you know the feeling of waking up from your hotel--after traveling for seemingly forever the day before--knowing you still have a full day of driving ahead of you? We drove until 10pm last night when we got here to Saltillo, Mexico. We have 10 more hours. Aaah! I just want to take about 5 dramamines and snooze aaaaall the way back home. Wee wee wee wee wee. Maybe we'll make it back home just in time for prayer meeting. That would be funny.

OH!! Austin said something so funny the other night. We were all laying in bed, it was all dark, but none of us could go to sleep. Somehow we got to talking about our most embarrassing moments so of course Austin has to get his two sense in. "MY most embarrassing moment is after I sit on the toilet for so long and I get up and my legs are glued to the seat and I peel off skin!" I almost fell on the floor. He went on to say a bunch of other super funny things but they are totally inappropriate for this blog.

I tried to post pictures just now, but it's not working. I'll do it later then.
Time to get....dum duh dee dum....On the road again...Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway...
(Thanks, Dad).

1 comment:

Notions from Nonny said...

Sounds like you are having some great family bonding time. :o)

Nothing like little boys...you can't keep up with what they are going to say or do next. I used carry duck tape around for those times. (right over the mouth) :o) j/k Now you know why Brad, Brent, & Brock are deranged!

Have a safe trip home!!
Love,
Sis. K.

Total Pageviews